Hi, I'm Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids. For the past years of my blogging, I have been baking and cooking a lot for my husband and kid and feel like baking a lot too for happy kids. As my baking progresses, I begin to realise that cooking and baking my own food plus getting kids involved in our daily cooking has encouraged both adults and little kids to eat more good and healthy foods.
In December 2012, my friendship with Doreen from my little favourite DIY has prompted us to organise a cooking/baking family-oriented event named "Little Thumbs Up".
This event starts every first Tuesday of the month and end in on the last day of the month. For each month, one rotating hostess of this event will nominate an ingredient (preferably something healthy for your family). Using the ingredient of the month, all participating blog post will cook or bake and link up at the hostess's blog.
Please take note of the Do's of this event:
1) Please join us whenever you can. There is NO members' list and this event is opened for everyone. Please feel free to display "Little Thumbs Up" badge on your blog post if you wish to join.
Here’s the HTML codes for the badge:
In thumbnail size:
Just copy and paste the above HTML codes into your blog if you wish to display this badge.
2) Please cook or bake as many times as you like as long as the recipes that you published contains the chosen ingredient of the month. This means that multiple submissions of different recipes are allowed.
3) The recipes that you used can be from cookbooks, magazines or websites. Please DO NOT BREACH any copyright rules. In regardless if you use the entire or partial of the recipe, with or without any of your adaptions, please include title of the book, magazine or the link to the original recipe in your blog post.
4) You can even submit your same blog post to any other blog events but you have to make sure that you check the rules of the other events.
5) To be able to link up with us, you must provide a link back to Bake for Happy Kids, my little favourite DIY and the organising hostess. Use of this code will not be allowed if links of our blog are not included in your blog post.
6) All submissions to this blog-hop must be current posts, published within the month of this blog hop, any older posts will not be not accepted.
7) All the upcoming ingredient theme and hostess for the forthcoming months are listed at "Little Thumbs Up" side bar of my blog.
8) The linky tool for this event will stay open until the end of the month. Please feel free to visit the blogs from the links and leave your comment.
9) MOST IMPORTANTLY, we encourage kids and family participating in eating or cooking in this event but it is totally optional if they don't appear in your blog post.
All we want is a PICTURE of THUMB/s UP (in any form) in your post!You can choose to use our badge with lots of thumbs-up!
10) We are looking for HOSTESS for this event too! INTERESTED?
Please email us at zoebakeforhappykids[at]gmail[dot]com or Doreen at muihiong71[at]gmail[dot]com if you are interested to host any coming Little Thumb Up events. Please feel free to let us know your chosen ingredient and the month that you would like to host this event and we can discuss further via email.
If you have any other enquiries, please leave a comment in my blog and write to me via zoebakeforhappykids[at]gmail[dot]com or Tweet me @bake4happykids
Please forgive me if I don't promptly answer your email. I'm a working mum and would like to dedicate most of my free time for my family. Besides, writing my blog and blogging can be time-consuming and would like seek your understanding for any late response. Otherwise, please feel free to leave comment on my blog, I am usually quick to respond via blogging.